TASSA: Take a Stand San Antonio
We are seeking to walk with church communities as they raise up their Christian soldiers to stand and pray for an end to abortion in San Antonio. We offer several levels of involvement for churches that will enable them to take the next step in this battle against the forces of darkness that empower abortion.
We need YOU for an introduction!!
The first step is for a church member set up a meeting with their pastor and the TASSA team member(s). At this meeting, we can present levels of involvement that are most suited to the church community.
Options are flexible, but might include…
- Church representative inviting a few members to the sidewalk with them for a day.
- Church member invites a small group to go out 1 day a month together.
- Multiple groups such as bible studies or women’s groups coordinate to take several sidewalk hours back-to-back as groups.
- Church community commits to personal prayer time at their homes, work, or school for LIFE on a particular day of the month – unifying the church in prayer. • Church members meet at their church once a month specifically to pray for LIFE – and may coordinate this time with those going out to the sidewalk to pray.
- Church commits to hosting a Baby Bottle Boomerang fundraising campaign or a Toiletries Drive for SACFL’s Sidewalk Intern Program to participate as a whole church.
- Church embraces one day a month as their LIFE DAY and sends prayer warriors to cover the sidewalk for the day – this is the ideal commitment!
Goal of the Initiative:
Our final goal is to have coverage at all 3 local abortion facilities in SA - 365 days a year, from 7 am - 7 pm.
This is a great opportunity to present your body to God, be a living and holy sacrifice. It’s a way we can truly worship Him. (Romans 12:1) We can literally rescue those who are being taken away to death, children who we know are a gift of the Lord. (Proverbs 24:11, Psalm 127:3)
Summary: This initiative starts with YOU! Help us make an appointment with your pastor and become the link for us to introduce more sidewalk participation by your congregation. We will help your church go to the next level and stand for LIFE!